NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• Two more badges obtained and two to go. It's ridiculous have few new Pokemon are kicking around the place. Not that it really matters because my main 3 are steamrolling everything.  I spent some more time in the Underground and I quite like the mining mini game. The Underground is something I never really bothered with in the original game.
    • Nintendo eShop new releases (week 18) The eighteenth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Check the article for the full roundup. - - - - - Thanks to @Josh64 for the recently posted articles, which include... Vampire Survivors Free Update Out Now - Laborratory Uniqlo Launch Tears of the Kingdom Range Watch Episode 1 of Knuckles for Free Endless Ocean Luminous Free Wallpapers on My Nintendo Rewards Wave 1 of Endless Ocean Luminous NSO Icons Available Now Tetris 99 40th Maximus Cup – Endless Ocean Luminous – Revealed Endless Ocean Luminous Out Now! Nintendo GameCube Turns 22 in Europe! Before the Green Moon Out Now Sclash Out Now! Play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for Free with Nintendo Switch Online Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD New Trailer See you next week!
    • FUNgeon Crawler Humble Bundle I hate puns Very interested in giving Siralim Ultimate a go.  
    • To be honest, I had no idea about any of that, I just thought Bidoof was a silly Pokémon. Do you have to do anything to access a moody ability, or does it just happen during a fight? 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts