NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• Pyoro just tweeted a picture of the Nintendo World Championship 1990 NES cart and people are flipping out with speculation.  Some think that it means NWC is coming to Switch Online, or a new 99 game based on it is coming out, which others are focusing on the dip switches with 'SW2' apparently signifying that Switch 2 is going to be the official name after all  I honestly have no idea what it might mean but when Pyoro tweets it usually means there's an announcement in the very near future 
    • Well, gotta respect the legwork, but you wouldn't see me dead driving the way he did. See you at 8pm.
    • Seconded. Absolutely superb soundtrack!
    • If you're looking for builds that will take you more than a few hours then, you're going to be looking at spending a fair amount on a set. I think anything over the £75 price range should be a good start there, you can easily make them last. But if you're looking for a set that will take a day or two (or more) then you're going to be looking at some of the Expert Creator sets. Maybe even venture into the Technic side of Lego as they can be more time consuming with the little details pieces. I have the roller Coaster set that took me a few days to do. The DeLorean Time Machine set took me a good while to build. If you have the funds and really want to do all in with build time, maybe something like The Eiffel Tower should take a long time to build, or the set with the most pieces (I think it is still it), Titanic. I can see that taking a while to build, but it looks fantastic, (still saving for that one), the Loop Coaster seems like a good fun build that could take a bit of time too. last on my current to get list is the Lord of the Rings set, Rivendell.  but it's all personal preference really on what you like to build. Hope you can find something. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts