NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• Fun fact, this is the only other game that Dan Hess ever scored after he did Pilotwings 64's soundtrack.  And while the soundtrack isn't as memorable as in Nintendo's title, it still has a few choice cuts that show that the guy had some real talent and range to him... Real shame that he quit composing afterwards.  Real waste of some proper music talent.
    • Ehh... not as good as their usual licensed wears.  The only one I reckon is even remotely classy is the Korok pocket one, but even that one feels a bit kitschy. Their Animal Crossing range was so much better.
    • If you ever go for 100% or just want to work on getting stuff, I strongly suggest going for that one red brick ‘cheat’ that will make it 100x easier. It’s the one that makes your weapon shoot the colour that is needed for what you shoot it at. Normally you have to find colour swap stations, but this makes it so you don’t need them. I think it was in downtown somewhere but can’t remember off top of my head. 
    • Awesome, posted on the front page!
    • I bought this for my son a while ago when it was cheap. He hasn't really played it as he prefers the franchise Lego games like Marvel and Ninjago but I have tried to convince him that this could be fun too. Might even want to play it myself of I had the time. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts