NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• If we’re getting a port of Rainbow Paintbrush, it’ll probably be handheld mode only. Wouldn't be the first 1st party game to ship without supporting a specific Switch configuration.  Brain Training Switch is Handheld only; and Switch Sports is Docked mode only. They’ll surely have to ship physical copies with a Stylus though, even if it’s an el-cheapo one like what came with SMM2 and Brain Training.  It’d be unplayable with finger only. PCJ is an excellent example of game that should’ve just been handheld mode only.  The Docked experience is utterly woeful.
    • Binged the first season last night, gonna do the same with the second tonight or tomorrow. It's soooo good! Second time I've watched the show now, will watch it again when I visit my friends in Milan next month
    • Guess I need to watch Gen V soon
    • I can't imagine having to draw accurate lines with an on screen cursor in a game where you're required to almost immediately start drawing on a different part of the screen after an input. Pocket Card Jockey is a great example of my concern actually. That game feels clumsy with a controller.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts