NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• Baby girl #2 due on Monday..! We're both wishing she were here already given how tough a pregnancy it's been. I'll have even less time to visit NE!
    • Yeah, he teamed up with me for my first run of this. We took the 10,000 dollars, because it was funny! The Special K.O. system is very cool. It's a very a good way to encourage you to spend that Special bar regularly, luckily, it refills relatively quickly.
      I can already see the potential for some awesome combos when I get some practice in. The difficulty slider is a very cool idea. Easier modifiers get you less tokens There are a couple of problems though. The loading times are really long. They're not as long as the initial load, but it does slow the pace a bit.
      Also, the leaderboards are not as good as I'd hope. Unless I'm missing something, it only shows the top 50 players, and there's no way to compare your scores to friends. Which means it'll never be any good for me. But yeah, it's great. Would love to do some more 2 player runs with other people here.
    • Totally missed this: a Reddit AMA held earlier this week in r/JRPG by Rabbit & Bear Studios revealed that Murayama had started planning the game's sequel and that R&B will be moving ahead with a sequel.  Direct link to question.  Very happy to hear this. The original Suikoden was positioned more as a setting up of Suikoden II mechanically, technically (in terms of development), and as a story; with Eiyuden being a Kickstarter project, it's hard to imagine Murayama would've approached this much differently. A real shame that he won't be able to spearhead whatever comes next, especially after being away from this particular type of JRPG for so long, but I'm happy R&B are planning to carry his legacy forward, and from what I've read about Murayama when researching Suikoden in the past, he seemed to me like the type who would be flattered by them doing so and be happy that the team he helped put together would get a chance to continue making games together. 
    • Joke's on you, I'll be getting the Switch version! Unless the achievements are also in-game, like Rising... Oh God! What if they're in-game, like Rising!?
    • DK must've slipped on a banana or something, because the opening of the Donkey Kong Country section of the park at Universal Studios Japan has been delayed to "late 2024".    As Miyamoto once totally and famously espoused:
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts