NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• Nintendo eShop new releases (week 17) The seventeenth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Check the article for the full roundup. - - - - - Thanks to @Josh64 for the recently posted articles, which include... Tales of the Shire Announced for Nintendo Switch Nintendo Switch System Update 18.0.1 Available Now Princess Peach: Showtime! Document Folder Set Added to My Nintendo Rewards Insurmountable Available Now Tales of Kenzera: ZAU Out Now! Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Out Now Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Wrath of the Mutants Out Now! Extreme-G and Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls Added to Nintendo 64 Nintendo Switch Online Pikmin 4 Rubber Cutout Keyring Added to My Nintendo Rewards! Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Overview Trailer Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection Update II Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Patch Incoming Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble – Multiplayer Trailer SaGa Emerald Beyond Out Now! Another Crab's Treasure – Launch Trailer Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- Sweep the Board! - Launch Trailer Knuckles TV Show Available Now More Animal Crossing LEGO Announced “I can empathize with the devs of Paper Mario: TTYD” Outer Wilds Patch 2 Available Now See you next week!
    • Yeah, the music has no business being that epic.  It's still one of my fav Lego games, at least when it comes to the open world ones. 
    • Self explanatory really
    • First great write up, I double dipped this game when I saw it on sale on Switch, never regretted it. Second, that music on that final level, I can hear it now, it was just perfect the way it built up the way it did. 
    • The story we didn't really need: Why is there snow?  Beautifully animated though.   
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts