NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• Just had a look at my Octopath 2 and Bravely Default 2 images and they don't have it either. I wonder if they've ditched doing it now? Star Ocean First Departure R is pretty old in comparison.
    • Thanks for the games. Here's a link to this week's stream... - - - - - F-Zero Maximum Velocity on the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack - N-Europe Multiplayer (19/04//2024)
    • Huh, now that I notice it, Second Story R doesn't force that Square Enix trademark on screenshots like they do with almost every other game.
      Weird, but appreciated.
    • Watched The Expendables 4 this evening. Awful movie. Stallone is hardly in it, the story is garbage, next to no big names are in it and the special effects/CGI are some of the worst I have seen in a modern movie. The other films use a lot of practical effects for explosions and such but here everything looks cheap and fake.  I enjoyed watching the other two movies this week though. The second is my favourite but the third is probably the funniest. It's there where they really lean into the cheese and their action movie history. Arnie yelling "Get to the choppa!" and Stallone saying "I am the Hague" (a take on "I am the Law") were fantastic to hear. Shame this last one was a trainwreck.
    • Nintendo have curated an expectation of quality of gameplay over fancy shmancy graphics as soon as they realised they wouldn't be able to compete directly with Sony and Microsoft after the Gamecube, and it's paying off in spades. Now that graphical leaps are subject to huge diminishing returns with inflating costs, Nintendo are coasting along relatively smoothly on their reputation of "Hey, our games function at launch, and you know they'll be fun". Very much, the long con, there.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts