NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• Once again, @RedShell stage is awesome and when me and @Glen-i thought we knew how it worked you changed it up the second time when the appearances reversed. 
    • Thanks for the games. Here's a link to this week's stream... - - - - - N-Europe Saturday Smash! (11/05/2024) - - - - -
    • Best to just buy the strongest hitting weapon in shops that are available at the time. If you keep an eye out for treasure chests, late on in the game you get an item from one of them that will allow you to craft everyone's ultimate weapon. Shop weapons are fine to carry you up until then.
    • That's the league over now for the Pool. Things severely went off the boil after they all pulled together and performed beyond their limits over the winter months. Amanda would love him in as player-manager. I'm sure they'd rename the club after him, put his face on the kit and whatever else he wants.
    • Sent the demo to the Switch after @MindFreak mentioned it and only just gave it a try. After you agree to who knows what in the Ts & Cs, you get three levels: first gives you your moves, then it's onto two proper levels. It's a fun game with good movement. Glad there's a demo to be able to get a bit of a feel for it. Some niggles are that you get caught on edges you wouldn't expect to, when you change direction you start from walking pace again, and every time I fell off the level, it felt like a Nintendo platformer would have known I wanted to target an enemy or destructible object or grab the yo-yo swing point rather than speed boost myself into oblivion. Just things that would be smoothed out in a Mario or Kirby. Still, it's fun when you start to get a bit of read on the levels and begin to get some flow going. I'm sure you'd get used to those aforementioned quirks over the course of the full game. I was thinking it might translate well to 2D. Those penguins though. Get them off me!
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts