NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• It's been doing the rounds the last couple of days, but now seems to be heading towards being official: Vincent Kompany is reportedly going to be the next manager of Bayern Munich, after being relegated from the Prem with Burnley.  I know he had a fantastic season last year in the Championship, but this has got to be one of the biggest management leaps in recent times, surely?  Really curious how far down Bayern's wishlist he was. They must've offered the job to at least 10 other managers before they got to Kompany, and I mean, understandably: who'd want the job right now? Seems a bit of a poisoned chalice where they aren't giving managers a great chance and their board and legends are mouthing off publicly.  Good luck to him if it's made official. 
    • All petals and graffiti got. All currently accessible chests too. However the City of Balduq map is stuck at 99.9%. I'll walk the walls again to see if it gets the last bit but if not it's a needle in a haystack...  The rest of the stats in the records section aren't anywhere close to complete yet. I've all the mostrums at my disposal now. It's interesting that some of them still have their own motivations—simple as it may be, it's a welcome wrinkle. 
    • Seems that way for the time being, anyway. Endless Ocean, this, Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition are all down for Thursdays. No day/ date specified for Pokémon Legends: Z-A as yet.
    • I started watching Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. 
    • What I meant was, he's too overpowered. He even does suplexes, kicks and bulldogs. But they all are too OP now, to be honest.  But Chris is still the top dog.  
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts