NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• I got Brilliant Diamond and I have to say, I'm very impressed with it. I'm also shocked that there's people out there who don't like it. I found this way more enjoyable than Sword/Shield.
    • Could it be that Nintendo have been looking at this and how to incorporate games into the Switch’s successor?  I agree about the size issues, and so would either need to ensure a suitable streaming service, or plenty of storage space (I can only imagine they’d treat the app similarly to the current NSO ones). Having it early doors would ensure plenty of games for people to play in the new system.  I think Luigi’s Mansion would be on this as opposed to an HD remix.
    • So...I "beat" the game? Or not, I guess...I can't really talk about anything without spoiling stuff so...there you go. YOU GOT NOTHING AND THIS POST IS WORTHLESS. Edit: Well, FUCK! A lot of stuff makes sense, a lot of stuff is still beyond me, but I did find some secrets. I think the game opened up quite a bit for me now.
    • I bought this very recently in my quest to get all the Pokémon in Pokémon Home (thanks to those who helped) and honestly, I really prefer this look. If they remade the earlier games like this, I'd be all over this like a rash. Also, am I the only one who doesn't have any issues with these games?! 😂  I started with Chimchar (I think that's his name?) because I like a fire starter (twisted fire starter) and my rival's name is Slag.
    • All badges obtained and I've also settled on my final team. I remember very little about this generation of Pokemon other than I didn't care for it, so it was a shock when Minato from Naruto showed up as the final gym leader. Dude even uses lightning Pokemon. Obviously I'm LTTP with this but the design and type choice can't have been a coincidence.  Dunno if I can stomach going through another cave area and so will probably leave the Victory Road/Elite 4 until tomorrow. I may do a bit of exp farming in preparation for it though.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts