NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• Nah, I won't stand for this slander. I don't think the quality faded with the DS games, I think you just grew out of it or your relationship with the franchise shifted as you got older.  Everything's subjective, blah blah blah, but let's be real here: the quality objectively crashed into a brick wall and never quite recovered with the transition from 2D to 3D with the 3DS games. Game Freak weren't well-equipped then, and the shocking thing is that in the decade since, they've only looked less experienced as the games have become more demanding. 
    • Was waiting for this to show up, I touched upon it (And all the other Pokémon N64 games) back in my Pokémon Spin-off topic. An interesting thing about this one was this. Cool idea in theory, but yeah, pitting the general public against the best trainers of the time can't have been fun.
    • Ooooh, my 3 yr old is reeeeeally into Spidey, and i'm really tempted to try him on Spider-man 1, but he's only really watched the kiddy animated stuff, so i think a 2 hour live action film might be beyond him unfortunately...
    • Weird night for us in the Conference League, everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong and Olympiacos were very tactically astute. Not all hope is lost for the second leg away in Greece, they did lose 4-1 at home to Maccabi in the round of 16, but its going to be a  big ask to come back. Very grateful to Chelsea for beating Spurs last night though, one bright spot for us on an otherwise disappointing night. 
    • I don't think this is actually the NES ROM on NSO... the description makes it sound like a new take on NES Remix instead! That would be very cool! Edit: Looks like Pyoro is confirming! Awesome! I wonder if we could potentially get a SNES edition or a Game Boy Edition later on as well? Edit 2:  Will cost $30 (So, same price as NES Remix 1&2/Ultimate NES Remix)  
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts