NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• For a £20 set this has so much detail on it. I never thought much of these Spped Champions sets, but I now have this one and the Bond set.
    • My Pokemon adventure is over. Butchered the Elite 4, with usually a single Pokemon able to sweep their teams. Cynthia was pretty easy as well. The only move that was a real threat was Earthquake but Staraptor took care of that. I used Stun Spore on Garchomp with Roserade and it was pretty much game over once that Cynthia couldn't move first. Another JRPG done and dusted and another Switch game off the backlog. It was fun playing a classic Pokemon game again. It did get a little long in the tooth towards the end but overall I enjoyed my time with my least favourite Pokemon generation. 
    • UK prices are as follows: The digital edition of the game will be £24.99 (per the game's eShop page).  The physical Deluxe Set will be £49.99 (per the generic email I just received from the My Nintendo Store asking me to register my interest):
    • VaatiVidya is release a 5½ - no, that is not a typo: FIVE AND A HALF - hour long lore video for Fires of Rubicon later this week: As someone who LOVED ACVI...GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEE 
    • Most people consider rail shooters like Star Fox and Space Harrier to be a completely different genre compared to horizontal or vertical shmups, but there is certainly enough crossover that it can at least be considered an adjacent genre. Personally I get more annoyed when people don’t consider Space Harrier or Afterburner to be in the rail shooter genre, despite them basically being the progenitors of said genre!
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts